Capture and Decode User Experience Cues
User Insights Research in Japan
We help you customize your research plan and get user insights even with explicit and implicit experience cues.
Briefing and Debriefing Communication in Cross-Cultural Contexts
- Research briefing sessions
- Actively participate in the briefing sessions to ensure the research objectives, timing, and expected outcomes.
- Suggest and tailor the research methods to meet the objectives as needed
- Debriefing sessions
- Just after the fieldwork, quickly debrief notable observations and findings.
Observations and Interviews
- Ethnographic Research
- In-home visit of user’s site to understand the user’s environment
- Interviewing users
- Personal or group interviews either on-site or online
- User community board
- Moderating online discussions among users
Analyzing, Reporting, and Presenting Findings
- Gain research findings in the user’s context and interpret them in the context of your culture
- Ensure the quality of findings is free from biases and errors
- Be flexible with communicating the findings with you. We are open to interactive sharing sessions.
Please note that we do not recruit participants for user research. However, we are happy to get you through local recruitment agencies and coordinate the recruitment process as you would like.
Whether you would like to get more information on what we can do for you, please contact us.