Capture and Decode Customer Experience Cues
We capture explicit and implicit cues and even the subtle nuances of customer experience in Japan.
We make the best use of technology and our local resource network to provide customer research services.
- Qualitative customer research, including ethnographic research, in-depth interviews, home visits, and focus groups
- Quantitative customer research, including diary studies, and surveys
- Interactive workshops, and customer communities
SUPPORT FOR CAPABILITY BUILDING
We support building your research capability in Japan.
- Building in-house cutomer feedback systems and customer communities
- Support for administrative issues faced by companies implementing research projects
- Customer research training and workshops
Want to learn more?